All About My Life Coaching Service

Hi, I'm Nancy La France. I'm so happy you found your way to Selfcare Safari. I'm a Certified Life Coach and a Certified Mindfulness Teacher. I specialize in mental health life coaching with a focus on selfcare.

I have over 20 years of experience as a coach and consultant in the healthcare industry. Now, I'm transitioning to private practice life coaching. In an effort to refine the business of my practice, I have 4 to 5 open spots on my coaching calendar for non-paying clients.

I'm looking for clients who are interested in working on their selfcare. Maybe you believe that you don't have time for selfcare in your life, or you're unsure about what type of selfcare will fit for you. If that's case, I think you would be an ideal candidate for one of my non-paying client spots.

Sometimes it can be helpful to take a deeper look at what selfcare is, and the role it plays in our culture. It's not uncommon for people to feel defeated, or feel like they've failed, because they haven't been able to achieve their selfcare goals. If that's been your experience with selfcare, grab one of my non-paying slots.

Good selfcare can empower you to bring a greater sense of balance into your life, make more meaningful time for you, your family and friends, and manifest the refueling and recharging that you need to sustain the joyful life you know you deserve. 

If this sounds like something you might be interested in hearing more about, please reach out to me on email at nancylafrancecoaching@gmail.com

Let's connect, and let's make the time to focus on your selfcare. I have the tools, and I know you have the answers within you to find your path.

I look forward to helping you along your selfcare journey. 


A little bit about me:

When I'm not working on coaching, I'm reading or writing. I write science-fiction under the name Julie Rodelli. My husband and I both love cinema, so we spend a lot of time watching movies. And, when the weather in Seattle is nice, we both love going to the beach. 


COACHING CERTIFICATIONS AND COURSEWORK:

All certifications and courses completed via Udemy


Comments